Tuesday 26 July 2016

Meet our new Intern Kelly Dunn!!!!

Hey Y'all! My name is Kelly, and I am so left to be the most current understudy at The Kalifeh Media Group! I am a local Mobilian and right now a Senior (swallow) at the University of South Alabama, Go Jags! I am majoring in Strategic Communications and minoring in Marketing. I'm a HUGE Advertising and Public Relations geek. I could speak for a considerable length of time about key arranging, inventive promotion crusades, online networking, and marking. I likewise cherish painting, Alabama Football (Roll Tide #roadto17), and arranging occasions for my sorority, where I serve on the Leaders Council as Social Chairman.

Working in Communications is somewhat of a family convention. My dad was a Mass Communications major and worked in Media Planning and Sales with a neighborhood TV member. Experiencing childhood in the realm of broad communications, settled on the choice to go into Communications and simple one.

In one of my first year recruit level correspondences courses, I adapted more about the part of a full administration promoting and advertising office. Having a profession that permitted me to effectively participate in each part of the interchanges field intrigued me and I've been enamored with working for a full administration office from that point onward.

Being at The Kalifeh MediaGroup is a blessing from heaven. Working at a Creative Ad Agency has surpassed my desires and I'm falling more infatuated with the business each and every day. Our President, Chris Kalifeh, is steady, promising and an inconceivable good example. Rhen, Amanda and Chae have made me feel at home since the very beginning. They have gone well beyond and I have an inclination that I am an individual from the KMG group and not only an understudy. I am so fortunate to work with them, saying they're great would be putting it mildly. They're generally down for espresso, which is a noteworthy key to achievement. Also they are as similarly fixated on Snapchat as I am.

I've heard the maxim "In the event that you do what you cherish, you'll never work a day in your life," endless times. I now completely comprehend it (notice its going to get mushy. That quote superbly depicts how I feel at KMG. I am so eager to be a piece of the KMG group and I can hardly wait to learn and develop as I proceed with my temporary job!

No comments:

Post a Comment